Energy Impact’s expertise is in obtaining tax exemptions and refunds on utilities used in the manufacturing and production process. We reduce or eliminate sales tax on electric, gas and water utility meters that are necessary and integral to the manufacturing process. We also apply for and retrieve all available and applicable utility sales tax refunds.
The Operations Manager role is focused on performing site tours and data collection for the following target industries and client base – manufacturing, production, industrial processing, and recycling. This role will also prepare and submit documentation and maintain a detailed project plan. This person will play a critical role in the operation and overall success in achieving the company’s objectives.
- Perform facility site tours to collect data required for projects
- Prepare and submit required forms
- Through a detailed project plan, ensure projects maintain strict schedules, coordinate resources, and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years’ experience in project management, project coordination, or relevant roles and/or internships
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong competency in Excel
- Must be able to travel a minimum of 20-25%. While this position offers flexibility and occasional work from home, it is an on-site role at the Indianapolis office