Director of Business Development
Energy Impact’s expertise is in obtaining tax exemptions and refunds on utilities used in the manufacturing and production process. We reduce or eliminate sales tax on electric, gas and water utility meters that are necessary and integral to the manufacturing process. We also apply for and retrieve all available and applicable utility sales tax refunds.
As a member of the Sales team, the Director of Business Development role is focused on promoting Energy Impact’s services and developing new client relationships. They are responsible for penetrating target markets in the Midwest for the following industries and client base – manufacturing, production, industrial processing, and recycling.
- Proactively identify new client opportunities, potential competition, and possible challenges
- As needed, work with other members of the sales team to further define customer and market segmentation, develop territory strategy, and develop prospective client relationships.
- Identify, develop and effectively execute account plans in accordance with company objectives
- Hit defined annual sales quota
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2+ years of experience in sales
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Demonstrated strong selling, negotiating, presenting, and persuasive skills
- Must be able to travel a minimum of 10-15%. Would consider remote working